A yoga and movement practitioner since 1993, Claire has been teaching these disciplines full
time since 2001. Her teaching approach is passionate, creative, enquiring and light-hearted.
Join Claire for this womens retreat of yoga, movement, meditation, art, ritual and time with
nature. Claire will guide you with daily practices indoors and outdoors, to reconnect with the
wild world, with the elements, with your body and with your heart.
– greeting the day: early morning outdoor womb yoga and movement practice to welcome
the sun and connect with the elements.
– mid morning yoga, movement and meditation, or Art Therapy, guided by Art Therapist
– afternoon free time for walking, wild swimming, kayaking, rest
– early evening yoga nidra
– into the night; restful practices to guide you towards sleep (nidra, welcoming the moon,
movement, restorative yoga, story sharing).
– on one of the evenings we will have an outdoor fire ceremony and sharing circle
– community time, including making a nature mandala and walking meditations
This retreat is small and intimate, only 12 people can take part. You’ll have a warm, bright and
cosy place to stay, and be fed delicious vegetarian food.
Shared room (2/3 people per room) €580 / early bird €540 before February 28th
Single room €620 / early bird €580 before February 28th
Includes accommodation, all food, teas, snacks etc. and the ferry to the island.
Full payment in advance secures your place.
Optional extras (prices on request):
- One-to-one session with Claire
- Massage, Indian head massage, reflexology treatments, with a local therapist on the
Bookings: Contact Chloe firstname.lastname@example.org
Chloe will send you a booking form and payment details.
For further details and to book click here