A yoga and movement practitioner since 1993, Claire has been teaching these disciplines full time since 2001. Her teaching approach is passionate, creative, enquiring and light-hearted.
Men and women, all levels of experience welcome.
- Asana and pranayama (physical practices and breathing exercises) to settle the body, mind and emotions, clear tension and blockages and prepare for meditation.
- Meditation based on the Hatha and Tantra yoga practice of Ajapa Jap, meaning internal repetition of a Mantra. Over the weekend we will build up to the full length version of this practice which takes around 40 minutes.
This residential weekend will include the practice of Mouna (silence) from Saturday evening until Sunday morning after breakfast.
- Friday: 6pm ferry arrives, followed by check in and dinner
- Evening practice 8-9.30pm
- Saturday 7.30-9am asana practice followed by breakfast
- 11am-12.45am introducing the meditation and yoga philosophy
- Lunch and free time from 1-5pm
- 5-5.45pm yoga nidra
- Dinner 6.30pm. Evening practice and silence from 8pm
- Sunday: Morning schedule as for Saturday
- Afternoon practice 2.30-3.30pm
- End with Ferry at 4pm
Cost : €350 / Early bird €320
One Karma Yoga place is available for a reduced fee, this involves assisting Claire with retreat studio set up and clean up as well as other tasks during the weekend.